Hope everyone had a good break, I think I managed to talk to everyone today and it seems like you are all ready to get started on a new year
I have worked out an increasing formula for hours based on our year total, if the hours seem small don't worry we will be winding into things in a few weeks.
I left out the intensity this week, just want to get you back into the structure of training before we load you up again.
Program for this week
Strength
I am easy when it comes to strength in this phase, I prefer body strength program like below that is full body and not too challenging. If you are attached to doing something different then just let me know and we can make some variations.
20 min General Strength - 2 sets ( set 1 30 sec on 15 sec off, 45 sec on 15 sec off)
Mountain Climber
TRX Triceps extensions
Lunge (one leg then the other)
inverted row
1 leg squat
BurpeeSlide Lunge (one leg then the other)
Side plank
Plank
roman chair leg raise with straight legs
Balance, Stability and Core Exercises
Air plane
One arm one leg plank
standing on bosu ball try to do classic striding with one leg
standing on bosu ball do skating movements with one leg



